|Author||Albert Berenguer/Jesús Sanchez||Date||25-Sept-2018|
|Area||Orchestration & Automation||Versions supported||4.0.3 or greater|
|Citrix Related Products||Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop 7.X *XenApp and XenDesktop have been renamed to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops||Supported hypervisors||Hyper-V2008R2, Hyper-V 2012R2, Hyper-V 2016, VMware 6.0, VMware 6.5, XenServer 7.1|
Flexxible|SUITE introduces a new way to simplify the management of a virtual machine catalog based on real time usage, allowing it to grow automatically when needed.
Flexxible|SUITE monitors virtual app server usage, removing the need to create over-sized catalogs “just in case”.
With catalog auto-growth for published apps, you can accurately provision resources based on real catalog usage. By automating this process new desktops can be provisioned without service interruption as catalogs will grow in-line with demand.
• Avoid service interruption by dynamically provisioning the right amount of resource, at the right time
• Remove the daily manual process of monitoring catalogs
• Reporting capability shows actual usage
• Guarantee service availability to users
• Build in cost predictability and consistency based on growth
• Configure auto-growth parameters for every delivery group in Flexxible|SUITE
• Assign a maximum number of users per app server based on consumed resources
• Provide a threshold for resource headroom
• Specify the maximum number of VMs in each catalog
• Deploy VMs based on actual usage
Link to help.flexxible.com