|Author||Albert Berenguer/Jesús Sanchez||Date||6-Sept-2018|
|Area||Admin||Flexxible│SUITE versions supported||3.3.2, 4.0.0 or greater|
|Citrix Related Products||Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop 7.6 and 7.15 LTSR* *XenApp and XenDesktop have been renamed to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops||Supported hypervisors||Hyper-V 2012 R2, Hyper-V 2016, XenServer 7.1, VMware 6.0 & 6.5|
Fully automated process to deploy brand new golden images in a virtual workspace environment. Based on customizable virtual machine models and configurations, Flexxible|SUITE is able to deploy fresh new golden images for VDI, published desktops (SDI) or virtual apps in a matter of minutes, managing all the steps from the hypervisor to the broker registration.
Reduces time and effort by providing an unattended and automated process for the creation, configuration and validation of new golden images. Ensures a standardized and consistent process for managing golden images that reduces the possibility of errors or misconfigurations that can impact users.
• Transform a time consuming manual process requiring expensive specialist skills to an automated process that can be managed by a level 1 technician.
• Avoid inconsistencies with a proven repeatable approach.
• Create a secure, layered approach to security through abstraction, to reduce direct access to critical infrastructure components such as the hypervisor.
• Expedite the testing and deployment of new golden images.
• Take advantage of the ease of creating new templates to test and rapidly roll out new features.
Automate and standardize the process of creating new gold images to ensure the resulting VM configuration is as expected and consistent. Configure and customize an unlimited number of golden image models. With this feature, you can:
• Quickly modify hardware specs
• Customize firewall inbound and outbound rules
• Add custom scripts to deploy additional components
• Easily test and validate new OS version compatibility
• Remove the need for elevated permissions
• Full process orchestrated via the Flexxible|SUITE single management console
Link to help.flexxible.com: